Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 2 of Nutrition Challenge

Day 2.  Yes, less than 48 hours into this challenge and I want a powdered donut so bad I can smell it!  Now let's just clarify something.  I don't even like donuts.  Never have.  That is one food item that could leave earth forever and generally speaking I would be a-okay with it.  But today, I WANT A FREAKING POWDERED DONUT!  You know, the kind in the Hostess pack... the kind that when they hit your mouth there is a moment of cold that you can not explain, but then an explosion of sugar that makes you want more.  Next thing you know, you look down and see powder all over the front of your shirt that reminds you why you don't eat powdered donuts.  Ahhhhhh!  But instead I will eat this handful of almonds and be happy.  Because tonight I get to go back to the gym and kick some ass for the first time in a week.  Super stoked!!!

Today's eats:  (always lots of water!!!)
7:15am:  Bacon, Eggs, Guac, Coffee  (This will always be the same)
10am:  Orange
12:45pm:  Grilled Chicken and veggies over lettuce, guac, salsa
3pm:  Lara Bar
4:30pm:  Cashews  (working out at 5:30)

I will get home around 7pm and probably gobble up some pork loin and roasted carrots.

Just a fyi, other food items that I can live without FOREVER:  gravy (any kind), pancakes, sauerkraut, cabbage, pasta.  As you can see, the list of item and can not live without is obviously really long.  :)  (ice cream, chocolate, holy crap I have a sweet tooth today!)

MAKE it a great day people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment