Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Paleo Update - Day 44

Let me just say, you are about to see two U-G-L-Y pictures of me.  Both were taken after workouts.  I promise to take better ones on the next challenge.  And for the heck of it, next week I will wear the same outfit as my "before" pic just so you can see the difference.  Wait, I can't wear those pants... THEY'RE TOO BIG!

It's Day 44.  Unbelievable how quickly this has gone by.  I will get measured next week and will definitely post my losses at that time.  I can tell you a size 10 now fits way comfortably.  It's very odd to me.  I have always been between a 12-16.  Occasionally (when I need to do laundry) I will walk into the other closet and think to myself - Oh, I'll just put these (size 12's) on and all will be good.  And then, crap!  Literally, they will look like I just crapped my pants because they are so baggy.  Yes, yes, this is a good problem to have.  I just need someone to finance me a new wardrobe.....

This year as a whole I have lost 27Lbs.  Since I started eating Paleo I have lost 21Lbs.  What's that tell ya?  It tells me that the discipline with Paleo is what I needed to really get the weight loss process started.  Notice I said started because this journey is not over.  I plan to continue on.  Why?  People!  How many times do I have to tell you this?!  I FEEL AH-MAZING!  My skin is healthy, my sleep is good, I have energy, and my desire to kill people has reduced dramatically. (Kidding on the killings)

My next goal:  20 pounds gone by the end of March.  Just in time for lake season.  :0)




1 comment:

  1. you look amazing, Heather! You're doing such a great job. I love seeing all the progress that fellow participants are making. It's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete