Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 3 of 50 : Paleo Challenge

Ok, I'm not going to lie.  Today I want cheese.  And not just any cheese, I want queso dip with nacho chips.  Actually, you can keep the chips.  I will just lick it out of the bowl.  Instead I'm going to eat a chicken sausage brat with sauteed onions and assorted peppers for dinner.  Then I'm going to workout.  And tonight my dessert will be a frozen banana (already chopped up) that I will throw in a blender and add some coconut milk to.

Although I want cheese, I'm not going to eat it.  Because believe it or not, I know this WANT will go away.  Because in reality I don't NEED it.  And my parents always explained the difference between a want and a need to me.  :)  But good heavens I NEED this desire for cheese to go away.  Right.  Now!

PS.. If you are thinking about going Paleo and want some good recipe sites to follow just let me know.  I have a whole slew of them.  Below is a picture of Egg Muffins (eggs, onions, peppers).  They are a great grab-n-go breakfast.  I made these on Sunday for this upcoming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment