Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Monday....

Well I made it through the weekend without killing myself (or anyone else).  I have found that the best way to curb cravings is to do things that either keep my mind off of food or that won't allow me to cheat.  Such as Friday night I went and got a pedicure.  A) Sitting in a chair for an hour is like being in jail to me.  No chance of escaping to go get a milkshake.  B) My lovely pedi person decided to talk to me about the Asian culture.  This includes what they eat.  It was enough to make me gag and not want to eat for the rest of the night.  Fried chicken feet anyone?

Majority of the weekend was spent with family.  We went to Marissa's soccer game, the Sauerkraut festival, and on Sunday we made Haunted Houses.  (Think gingerbread house at Christmas, but Halloween style)  I did rack up a cheat at the festival by eating a Popsicle.  It was so stinking hot out and water just wasn't doing it.

This upcoming weekend I am heading to New York City with my friend Amy.  I already know that I will be eating a slice of pizza and possibly some type of dessert from the Italy area.  Planning is the key to eating Paleo.  So I'm going to make some Paleo bars to take with me and carry in my purse.  I will also pack some fruit.

PS... Today is Day 7 of 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment